Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Why I'm Lucky to live in Hawaii !!!

This is one of the views when you come out of LikeLike Hwy....I gasp in Awe, Everytime I see it as though it's the first...Not to many Hwy's drive through Natures Beauty.
My Nephew Hakau...Since he was 1 yrs old I've called him Ku'umaka which means " Apple of my eye ". He's starting football in his 1st year of High School, I'm gonna be the Loudest in the stands!! :)
FAMILY!!! FAMILY!! FAMILY!! My sister Teri, my other Nephew Sione, and Tiki Marie.
Tiki in front of Hyatt waterfall...They do a segment on t.v. called "Lucky you live Hawaii" and these are a few (out of very MANY) reasons....I am very Lucky!

5 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

Dina, when I was 11 my dad filmed a TV series in Hawaii called "The Brian Keith Show." We lived there for about 6 months. We lived on Oahu and I went to a school but I wouldn't know how to spell it! Can you help? It was pronounced, "Hali Mohala." (Hey, could that be the spelling?) Let me know what you think. Anyway, yes, you are so lucky! I want to move there right now!!! xox, Katie

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Dina said...

hmmm I'll ask my husband..he's the hawaiian. When I first read the 1st couple lines, I was like oh my god...My dad too filmed a t.v series here when I was 14 but it was called " Big Hawaii"( in 77 ) He was a Sound Mixer.

was it a private school??

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Dina said...

My husband hadn't heard of that school..but he doesnt know everything! I looked in the phone book..didnt find it. hmmm the search is on!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

Dina, you weren't kidding, you really ARE my age! I thought you were at least a good ten years younger than me, you look great. But of course, us Leo women do have a tendency to age well. That's a trip about your dad; I was 11 at the time so that was in '74. I suppose the school was private but here's what I remember about it. We took a school bus and were allowed to take our rabbit with us. We were not required to wear shoes. I don't even remember going to classes but I do remember the noodle stand near the school that we would eat in everyday when school let out. I imagine it was more of a hippie school than one that is typically Hawaiian, wouldn't you say? Hey, thanks for looking it up in the phone book and for asking your husband. I'm seeing my mom tonight, I'll ask her if she has any recollection of the place. Now I'm determined! Take care Dina!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0616
nike factory outlet
oakley sunglasses
kate spade outlet
michael kors outlet online
kyrie 4
kate spade outlet
balmain jeans
suns jerseys
kate spade outlet
canada goose outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home