Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Well Here IT IS....FIRST Day of School !!!!!

Got her backpack and feeling very grown up right now. After this picture she says...."Mom, can we go to school now?? please,please,please??!!" I laughed and thought how "cute" they ALL START OFF...then their begging..."I DONT WANT TO GO TO SCHHHHHOOOOOOLLL"
Played in the car the WHOLE playtime....uh, better work on that "sharing" thing....
Just another school shot.
Yesterday went to Walmart, and Tiki & I ended up in the isles with swimming noodles having a "sword" fight...( I KNOW, I refuse to grow up!!), then we got one of those BIG bouncy balls & played catch ( everytime she tried to catch it , it almost knocked her over...). As we play there, I realize we've been doing this for years....cruising at walmart ( to pass time away, or if it was rainy day) and "playing" with ALL THE TOYS. That today she will grow up and want to play with kids instead of me....I guess its time for ME TO GROW UP.....but I don't waaaaaannntt toooo!!!! I miss her already..:(

4 Comments:

At 4:57 AM, Blogger Candy said...

oh man - so how was it? did she love it? did you survive? you two are precious together. enjoy it!! max is still precious and he talks to me all the time about everything. i also suffer from peter pan syndrome though. i know how you feel. so just be grown up when you asolutely have to.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Dina said...

It was REALLY good...of course these couple of days I'm with her half day ( for transitional purposes) and of course while the teacher has everyone sit down to read...Tiki is thee only one getting up & running around.( gee I guess my "playing" with her all the time kicked in.) But overall she was good. today were again together, but Friday shes ALONE, thats the BIG TEST!!!

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

Good luck Friday Dina! Hang in there and know that ... WE FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!! (Good thing is, it doesn't last!)
xoxoxox, Katie

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Thanks Katie!!

Everyone is asking WHAT AM I GOING TO DO??? I said , I think I'll be okay...I'm going to grab a magazine, head to a beach and RELAX!! But you guys are the experts!!! Thanks for feeling my pain!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home