Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, November 04, 2007


As time approaches...my baby is going to be only 4 years old !!!! I feel as though I've known her my whole life!!! Not just a few years!!
sometimes I think she has such an "old soul".
she likes all the cartoons like kids her age like, but she throws me off when were out to breakfast and starts singing " I am 16 , going on 17....." ( From Sound of Music ) and the waitress turns around and giggles to say " SHE KNOWS THAT SONG?! "
Whats even scarier, she KNOWS ME SO WELL!!! hmmm, is there such a thing as reincarnation?!
Big week for her...I'm glad she has confidence, but sometimes it drives me nuts!

5 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonder where she got it ... he he he

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

I agree, she does seem older than 3+. Do you think she gets her confidence from her mom and dad?

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

WOW! I think it is great to have confidence and be well rounded. Kids pick up so much without us even realizing it! I hope she does well this week.

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Once again, she is precious! And turning 4?? I agree she seems so much older. I love that little girl and I've never even met her. Have I ever told you I have a bobble head Lilo on a surfboard in my closet that reminds me of Tiki everytime I see it? I need to send that to her. She'd love it. Email me your address and I will. csgilbert56@aol.com

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I think your daughter is precious! I love that she sings a little bit of the sound of music. My kiddos sing songs from singin' in the rain!!! (my personal favorite is "sisters")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home