Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, October 14, 2007

CONTEST DAY...........

The day has arrived...the contest was sat & sun. Her heat was not even on Sat (after we drove all the way to the North Shore) so we practiced instead.

Here she is in yellow. Her FIRST CONTEST!


She took a practice run with our friend Paka.
Here is thee one and only picture I got of her in the contest...and a bad one at that!! I think they were on there way in and I finally go "OMG, I'm not even taking any pictures!" I was soo cheering for her and busy watching, I forgot.

When we got home, unpacked, our neighbor said " You were just on the News!" Tiki ran upstairs to see it on another channel. pretty cool. She did awesome. She did a trick called "THE TIKI" and the judges looved it. someone will send me BETTER PICTURES AND CLOSE UP ONES. I'll blog those when I get them.

5 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Beautiful photos!!! Alika was a proud papa too! I know you both are having as much fun as Tiki

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I think they are GREAT! She is a star in the making!

WAY TO GO, TIKI!!!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Vonnie said...

How fun for her! And you too.

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I love every bit of these stories/photos from her big day. That girl has quite a life ahead of her. It's exciting and you get to be right there by her side! She is extraordinary - you can see it in those eyes and in her smile. Have fun with that!

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Annalisa said...

That is awesome. Congrats Tiki. She is beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home