Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, January 06, 2008



Woke up 2 days ago, out of the blue, feeling a tad dizzy. Its been raining here for a week or two, and NOW THE SUN IS OUT, and everytime I stand up, the room is spinning and making me feel sick. So today, Sunday, I lay around, blogging, feeling very sorry for myself while the family is enjoying the beach, surfing...( I told him to get her out, poor thing is trying to be helpful but I'm not in a good mood.) I HATE being sick or not feeling well....I'm not a fun person to be around if I feel like I'm going to "miss out " on something!!! Keeping a Leo home ( at least THIS lEO) is like putting a lion in a cage...aaahhhh! Poor me , Poor me... Well I gotta go , time to put a sheet over my window..I can see just too much sunlight. i need to pretend it cold & raining so I can relax!

8 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling bad. Any time you miss a beautiful day is bad! Are you going to the Doctor soon?

Maybe Tiki will come back worn out and you will be on the mend. Hope you get feeling better soon and get out of your cage!!!

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

I have dizzy spells every once in awhile. Once I went to the emergency room and the doctor said I had vertigo. DUH! I take meclizine which you can get over the counter. I don't take it all the time just when I have those"dizzy" days.
I am feeling "under the weather" today. We had thought about coming to Hawaii Tuesday, but have decided to wait until we both feel better.

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yucky....sorry that you are dizzy and not feeling well. I do hope it all ends for you soon.
Hey, is there anyway you can do something in your settings that allows me to subscribe to feeds from your blog? I can't seem to find the link to subscribe? Just curious.
Thanks and I hope you feel better soon!

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Rachel, thanks. went to docs. got meds, will feel better. ok now, I sound like a dummy, but I don't get your question! I am have minimal computer skills...so all of that was like you spoke in french..(sorry :) ha ha

I STILL cant figure how to put a picture on the front of my blog. My cousin told me how, I'm reading and it just aint REGISTERING...

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

So glad you are better. Was it an inner ear thing? I have heard it described like that.
Hope you continue on the mend.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Kala said...

Do you have Vertigo? Hmm I hope not but in either case, I know what you mean - it drives me batty when I cannot be out feeling the warm sun on my back and face esp. after all the cloudy weather we've been getting the last week. I am just glad we finally get to see blue skies! hope you get well soon!!!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Kala said...

Do you have instant messaging? If you do, I can perhaps help you post that image on the front of your blog =) or get your RSS feed thingy setup.

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Kala, thanks but I dont know if i have instant...okay, I am Dizzy in more ways than one...stop laughing everyone!! I'll try and figure it out!!
Mahalo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home