Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm, not shy!!



Today was the beginning of the kids contest...Tiki's second contest. But as most go, you don't KNOW what day or time your heat is up until 7am the day OF. so , after being extremely early....found out 9 & under is all done on SUN. the 10-14 yr olds were all today.

they had many games ( who can hoola hoop longest, 3 legged race, musical chairs) that She got to play in. I believe she wouldn't leave this host ALONE. he was very courteous too her. They video taped her and her answers were tooooo cute. "how long have you been surfing?" Tiki: " 10 days!"

"Were are you from:"

Tiki: " I live on the beach....long time morning to night" she wasn't far off. he just kept asking questions and she would give the silliest answers. it will be on the T& C website.....I just have to get it. if you want a laugh...watch it. I'll report it when I know it.

1 Comments:

At 6:34 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Oh I CAN'T wait to see THAT video! Love the pic, she is the cutest!!!

I bet you were loving the answers she was giving (I've been surfing for 10 days) what a hoot. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home