Hawaiian Girl

Friday, June 20, 2008

If I can talk to the animals.....

My sister got Tiki a beta fish for her birthday last Dec. She would wake up and feed that fish, talk to "Coco" ...lasted a week maybe. Mom took over. surprise, surprise. Every morning and every evening I give Coco, a small amount of fish food. Not without a whole lotta racket!! As though I'm feeding my small child, cooing, and squealing "Hellllloooo Coco, Goooood Morning"... I PROMISE you....Coco, gets all excited wiggles around flares his side gills...and my husband thinks I need a Therapist. He argues that this fish can NO LONGER HEAR ME. I tell him look how excited Coco is....he WONT EVEN LOOK. I completely NUTS for treating this fish (verbally) like you would a dog, cat or small child.
What does he know.....I think I'll video tape it and let YOU ALL be the boss!!!

2 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I would love to see a video!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

my sister two fish one leonardo and the other michealangelo and I they had an intense relationship...yep, they would wiggle around just like they were little puppies when she would talk to them..

Hey I totally get that you are a fish whisperer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home