Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

DREAMS DO COME TRUE....

To All ( or any) of you Steeler Fans.....Troy Palemalu was here for the Pro bowl, and decided to stay in Hawaii to help out his friend run a football camp for kids.
Sione ( Teri's youngest...on the right) joined the football camp!!! Its for 6 weeks and the 1st week THEE TROY P... (Sione's all time favorite player EVER!) was throwing a football during practice to HIM!!! I am sooo happy for Sione...this will change him FOREVER!!!



Troy, giving tips to the boys before they go out for a pass.....YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!

3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

WOW!!! What a great experience for Sione. I'm with you, this will be a life changing event.

I can't to hear more about it!!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I bet Sione was on cloud 9! I am so happy for him.

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

what a blessing for Sione!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home