Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, February 07, 2009

Party Goers....


So, Tiki pulls me on the dance floor ALL NIGHT long!!! It was kid friendly ...all ages were there. It was a launch party for my friends new magazine geared for KIDS surfing . There are sooo many mags with all the adults doing it, he really wanted to focus on all the "up & coming" surfers...the kids get sooooo stoked when they see an article about them , or pictures of them surfing and it just SHOWS up in a magazine...pretty fun for them.

My friend Carolin, Tandem world Champion Bobby Friedman, MOI, Big wave rider and owner of Faith Surf School ,Tony Moniz (Everyone...including me & HIS WIFE get Tony & Alika mixed up when they are surfing...they look soo much alike!) and friend Billy S!!
All the chick-a-dee's!!


Carissa Moore (in middle blue) is 16 and THEE best surfer of her age!!! She won the Triple Crown which has NEVER been done by someone her age...her sister Kayla next to her (holding Tiki) and Vanina..next Champion in ALL EVENTS and lovely Nahe making silly faces behind every ones back!!


6 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

It looks like you all had a great time! I love being able to support my friends just by showing up. A night out with good friends and family only makes it better!

Love the pictures!!

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Oh what fun. I checked it out. Let me know when Tiki is in it so I won't miss it.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Dina said...

Tiki is in this one. It's kinda confusing how to turn the page, but if you put your mouse over to the RIGHT of the magazine (in the middle) it has a arrow to turn the page. Tiki is on page 54 i think....
good luck. took me a few minutes!!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

OK, what? Where's Tiki???

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Dina said...

NOVUSSWELL.COM click on the magazine & turn the pages

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Kala said...

the chickadees are lookin pretty chickagood =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home