Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Will Eddie Go???


Once a year quicksilver puts on the Big wave in memory of Eddie Aikau. The waves HAVE to be 25 feet + to go on. Last time it went off was 2004. The purse gets bigger all the years it DOESN'T go off. so the winner of this contest for riding 2 ( of the biggest & best) wave could give someone $80,000.00+ hmmm.....time to wax my board...NOT!!! and NO Alika does not participate in these....money is nice, but you have to be ALIVE to spend it!! Wed or Thur might go off...I will take a picture of this event, its insane!!

3 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Oh wow! That sounds incredable!!!

Can't wait to see the pics (glad Alika's not in it). Have fun!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

Glad you're just going to watch!!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

Hope everyone will be safe! I bet it gives them all a big rush! I agree with Kathy and Frankie, I'm glad you all are just watching.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home