Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, October 07, 2006


I'd like to say a BIG HAPPY B-DAY to 2 VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE!!!!
My Beautiful Niece RANDI, who today turns 14!!!!! Have FUN @ Magic Mountain, go on ALL those twisty, turny, upside down CRAZY rollercoasters for US!!! Wish we could all be with you!! Luv U!

Next, to my Beautiful, most awesomest Friend EVER....TAMI!!! Sweet *@*, and don't look a DAY OVER ****, nah , Tami is ALWAYS there for EVERYBODY!! She is the wisest counsel, strong encourager, and a HUGE sense of humor!!! I wish for my "sister" MUCH love, and MUCH JOY today!!! I LOVE YA!!!

Alika is leaving today to go to another Island ( MOLOKAI ). Tomorrow Morning he will PADDLE 41 MILES to come home!! It's the last race of the season, (and potentially dangerous)
It will take anywhere from 5 - 7 hours straight of paddling...,. I wish my Husband much Love & Prayers....Me & Tiki will be waiting at the Finish Line for you with OPEN ARMS!!!!

6 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww Dina lina, thanks for the warm fuzzies and for helping me celebrate ! Love ya lots and lots, T

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Across the Molokai channel? Here's me praying for smooth seas, and a wind at his back!

 
At 5:58 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

prayers going out for an awesome daddy!!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Dina said...

Thanks for the prayers, he made it home in one piece, very tired & sore, but it's all finished.

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger Candy said...

I just read the post - happy birthday Tami and Randi!! And I'm glad Alika made it home safe and sound. Wow. That guy is amazing.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Dina said...

thanks Candy! He is Amazing,my blog is not for him to "look" good,
I just don't write about him when I'm Mad at him...haha that's for a whole other blog..hmmmm, what a great place to vent "Husband's, who they REALLY ARE" Blog. Your soo sweet, thanks for tuning in!! :)

Dina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home