Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

RED SKIES AT NIGHT....

The waves came up, daddy went to surf while Tiki & I made sand castles, played chase....early evening fun!!
Tiki again took these shot all by herself...we laughed because as she was giving the countdown...1...2...3! the camera was moving ALL OVER the place..to our surprise...nice job!!
Alika & I laughing at her giving orders.......
The sky was sooo BEAUTIFUL!!! I was soo into it that I forgot to take pictures as the sun started setting, when Alika came in he said "Get the Camera!" heeelllloooooo...

6 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How blessed we are !!!! Beautiful sunset skies and beautiful surf...it was soooo extra beautiful today !!!!
More beautiful though, is that sweet family on the beach enjoying it...That must make God smile, to see His kids loving His creation...we are blessed ! Praise God !!!

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

You've also, obviously, been blessed with GREAT LEGS!!!!

Love,

Katie

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Using lyrics from The Fixx will get you Title of the Week SO FAST ;-)

Great pics. What a happy family - and despite the humidity, I LOVE these Kona winds because the vog makes for some BEAUTIFUL sunsets.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

Boy, do those pictures make me want to come back to Hawaii. Although right now we are having wonderful weather. It is in the 80's with a breeze - no humidity. I told my husband today I wish it never got hotter than this.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Absolutely beautiful - the sky and the fam. That Tiki has some real talent!

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Katie- I'm SURE your legs are great too..I'm just dorky enough to show them!

Scott- ah your soo musically influenced!! I'll have to remember that when my ego is low & I need to "win, Scott's awards"!!

Candy- sweet as ever!! Loved your message today!! AWESOME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home