Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, December 31, 2006

TIME IS TICKING...


Well, the time is here....This year has been a goood year. I got married, got to take my baby to Disneyland....and best of all, she started school !!!! I began a new direction for work ( not quite sure if it's my DESIRE) , and have had family ups & downs.

I suppose without the "downs", the "ups" aren't so thrilling. I'm grateful for all the family & friends that I do have, and feel I don't search the "GRATEFUL" things often enough. With at least 3 New Years Resolutions ....I don't feel pressured, I feel that I'm lucky to be alive , to do my best at keeping them!

I wish you all A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! May Gratefulness overflow for all this year!!!

ALOOOOOOHAAAA!!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

Same to you Dina.

Let's make 2007 the best... you in?

Love,

Katie

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

Dina, Happy New Year...the "downs" I'm finding out keep us alert and help us to learn how to reach out to others..Thanks for your encouraging words this year..

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

You are so right..... The downs make us appreciate the ups that much more. Love to you all!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Happy New Year Dina! I think 2007 is going to be really good. After all, it rhymes with Heaven!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home