Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

update.....

Well thank you all for all the Birthday wishes!!! We had a great time @ Chuck E. Cheese. I really feel for those people in the costumes when my girl comes around. She DOESN'T LEAVE THEM ALONE!!! How many HUGS CAN CHUCK E. STAND??!!!!!
The pizza is good, the salad bar is pretty good....and the kids just LOVE IT!!

Today is my last day of school!!! I'm on VACATION FOR 3 WEEKS! A good reminder WHY I chose this job...best part is Tiki STILL IN PRESCHOOL. ok that sounded mean, but MOM sure needs some "ME" time!! But I have already picked a Hooky day for me and my girl and (like my friend in N.Y.) I will make it a "Ferris Bullers " day off and cram in as many little things we can!! It will be a GREAT DAY.

I'll be sure to show n' tell.

4 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Enjoy your time off. All Mom's need some 'me' time. It makes us better mothers.
Is Tiki enjoying her school now?
Some times it just takes time to get used to it.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

And what friend would THAT be, Dina?

Have fun on your hooky day with Miss T., and make sure it's only the first of many to come!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your beautiful family.

Love,

Katie

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

I subbed yesterday for a special ed class and took them in chocolate Christmas candies. We watched Aladdin after lunch, or at least half of it. The kids get out early on Wednesdays so I was through by 1:15. I told the secretary when I left that I would not be available today which was their last day before two weeks off. For some reason kids are very hyper the last day before Christmas (winter) vacation. Enjoy yours. Oh and thanks for the suggestions for Christmas dinner. I think I'll go with ham -or maybe grill steaks. No fish!

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Dina said...

yes Dear Katie!! I stole that day from you....I was beaming with joy as I read about you & Annie's day soo much, that I have been looking forward to it!!!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to your family too!!

Love,

Dina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home