Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

THEY'RE HEEEERRREE !!!!


Man, these things will give you "chicken skin" AND knock your socks off at the same time! Yesterday, got to work, checked my email and the school had sent everyone a note to say that all week the Blue Angels will be practicing RIGHT above our school and it gets extremely loud! I was THRILLED. My sister ( who works @ the same school ) said "It's sooo close and scary, it's sooo LOUD" I'm like "Naahhh , I can't WAIT!"
2 hours later, and my memory faded of past conversations...I had NO WARNING!!! 6 Blue Angles just appeared over my classroom. I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE!!! I felt as though I just got in the middle of a war zone. They didn't make a sound as though I heard them coming from afar. I WISH , I had a hidden camera on me...I was on the phone and within seconds, I was crouching down by my desk ha ha ha ha. Scared the ba-jesus outta me!! So today thru Friday I will be watching these guys ( I'll take pictures) from my room. If they are EVER performing in your town, go see them...it's very cool....WHEN YOUR READY FOR IT!!! :)

6 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

This is so funny! I would be the same way!!

Can't wait to see the pics!

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

i saw the blue angels when i was a kid and have never forgotten that show..amazing.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Did the children react the same as you? I haven't seen a blue angel show but I would like to.

I was born during WWII and grew up during the cold war. That would have terrified me if that happened when I was a child.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Annalisa said...

I used to go to an air show in El Toro every year. I have seen the blue angels 4 times. It is even more awesome when they have music playin too. I would get emotional. Weird

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

Did I miss something? When did you go to work at a school? What are you doing?

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Candy said...

They really are amazing. I used to live in Colorado Springs Colorado and they were based out of the Air Force base there. We saw them all the time. Great story! I love the way you write!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home