Hawaiian Girl

Monday, September 24, 2007

BREAK A LEG GIRL......


Well, she had a audition the other day. I had my sister take her, and next day she got it. It's a photo shoot for a magazine (not sure name of it, probably a tourist one of sorts). She was to dress in white as though shes in a wedding. I know those shoes do not really go, but that's ALL I could find.
This is her first "gig". I'm scared to death ( I'm having the hubby take her). She has to be at a beach @ 6Am...I felt the sweat dripping from my head when they told me that. Will she be grumpy from getting up sooo early??!!
I can't wait till its all over....most parents know....your kids are cute, funny, colorful, and could put ON A SHOW...but when you ASK them to do it it's a different story ....aaahhhhh...

7 Comments:

At 5:09 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

WOW! Is this something she REALLY wants to do? Then she'll be FINE. The only way to learn, is to try.

She is SOOO BEAUTIFUL, I know she'll do great!


I was wondering what ya'll had been up to. We need our daily dose of Tiki!

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

She is beautiful. That early in the morning, she will either be great or awful. Don't worry about it.

I have to agree with Kathy. We need our daily dose of Hawaiian Girl.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

Let us know what happens.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Candy said...

This is so fun! Like Kathy said, if she really wants to do it, she'll be up for it. She really is absolutely beautiful. Great idea to send her with her dad. Let him sweat it. I can't wait to hear what happens!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger Dina said...

today they called to confirm everything and told me 3 other kids will be in it..when I got home from work I told Tiki, she was jumping up & down asking "WHO MOM?? WHICH KIDS??!" I said I didn't know..lets hope the excitement continues on. Alika said he will take pix of her when she is getting her hair done, and throughout the day. If it rains, it will be cancelled until they can do it on a nicer day.

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

YEA! YEA! YEA! How exciting!! Get extra copies if it is a local magazine. I WANT ONE.

Can't wait to see it. Great job Tiki! We knew you could do it!

 
At 4:35 AM, Blogger KJS said...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home