Hawaiian Girl

Friday, November 09, 2007

FAMILY SECRET......

Besides pretending WE were the "Partridge Family", there was another silly thing we used to "play". We would take turns being Merv Griffin and interview each other ( of us siblings). My sister used to be Merv alot!! I would choose my favorite actress, and she would ask me all kinds of questions ( as though I was really this person). I think at that time I was a Kristy McNichol fan ("Family") and I always was her being interviewed by my sister Merv!! ha ha ha ha. And then we'd switch. I now was Merv, and my sister always was Stevie Nicks!!!!
The things we did to entertain ourselves " in our days....."

4 Comments:

At 8:22 AM, Blogger Connie said...

Thank you so much for your comment. It meant so much to me to know that people are praying for Sarah. God Bless...

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I think that is great! We just spent a lot of time WATCHING tv!!

You sound like you had a great childhood. I't so nice to have a fun family.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

I played teacher and of couse I was ALWAYS the teacher and my cousins or neighbor kids were the students. One time when my cousins lived in Washington state I received a letter from one of my them. I was 12 at the time and she was 10. Anyway I used a red pen corrected her mistakes and mailed it back. I think I gave her an inferiority complex for years. I think she has finally forgiven me.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Dina said...

vonnie, that is classic!!! my neighbor friend was always the teacher...she was good at it, and I wanted to be the class clown which I was good at....boy, life shows us early what "we" will be like or enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home