Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, November 04, 2007

GLAD I DIDN'T SEE IT !!!!


I forgot to mention that last weekend Alika had taken his paddle board out ( the BIG surfboard with a paddle). He didn't go out any further than he always does and told me he felt "Little bumps" under his board. He looked around to find he was in the middle of a bait ball. He thought it was cool, until he SAW THE SHARK besides it!! He said it was only 5 feet. THAT'S ALL. yiiiikkkess!! He told the people surfing not to freak out, but there is a 5 ft shark & bait ball right next to them. HE SAID THEY ALL FREAKED OUT & GOT OUT. everyone but him...he's just way too cool (crazy, cool...call it what you will)

2 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

Yikes! I know I could not been so cool. I'm glad Alika was!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Joe and the boys once had a couple of sharks swim in front of them in Florida. I saw the shadows and FREAKED out myself!

I guess it helps to grow up there in Hawaii!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home