Hawaiian Girl

Monday, May 19, 2008

BIG DAY...


Click on to enlarge. Tiki & her friend wanted a ride aboard the "Big Kahuna". standing up on one of these is HARD .....surfing on one of these is HARDER....standing & surfing with TWO MONKEYS IS IMPOSSIBLE...!!!!
This is actually underwater!!! the water was very dirty this day.. I know it doesn't seem like it, but trust me.
I know these probably all look the same to you...but I HAVE TO RECORD THIS. She surfed "Baby Queens" today. this is twice further out than she normally goes...and bigger waves. I got the famous pink hotel in the back round. It was a BIG STEP FOR HER!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Absolutely Awsome! So Very Brave! I am so looking forward to meeting her!

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Candy said...

That man is incredible! And look at her!! I love the tongue action.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Yeah you all see that tongue action??!!! that is her dad....he has that habit. I try soo hard to break it!!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I think all of it is awesome!

I know you are proud of her, she seems so fearless.

Keep up the good work, Tiki. We love seeing all the exciting things you get to do. We're loving every minute of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home