Hawaiian Girl

Monday, April 28, 2008

All in a days.....PLAY


I went stand up paddling....and was 10 ft from the biggest pod of dolphins. I slowly paddled up to them and realized....I DON'T KNOW what they would do, so I watched from a few feet away...in AWE. couple of hours later, I saw a Manta Ray below me...not as big as this one, but still seemed big enough!!


Next time ( I go out about 6-10 times a day) I went, a turtle popped up in front of me. They usually dive when they see someone, but he was checkin me out.

4 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Oh WOW! I love the ocean but I am a little frightened when I see the big creatures up close in the water.

Love your pics, very cool!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Candy said...

you have a great life.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I am sooooo jealous! You have a great life!

One of these days we are coming to visit!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Dina said...

I'm waaiting for my Kentucky family!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home