Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's all in how you look at it


Today it is raining soo hard, I keep hearing things falling, banging....the winds are high & driving is nearly impossible without incident.
We need the rain...but at times like when electricity goes out, or it takes 45 minutes in traffic to go 3 blocks it's a pain....
But I keep my vision on the good coming from it. The beauty, seeds planted,now in the process of growing...
Thunder & lightining..better post now, before i lose electricity!!! ALOHA!

6 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

I like your picture, and how you choose to look at it.

I would rather stay in when the weather is bad, but life goes on. Just think, it could be like here in KY, COLD, wet, and stormy!!!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I love that picture! The flowers depend on the rain.

It has been raining here, off and on for several days. We are just glad it is rain and not snow. We don't need the snow until Christmas morning, after all the travelers are here. :)

 
At 4:24 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Where do you find these pictures? That one is really good. And I agree - your outlook is a good one. That does help knowing the rain brings the beauty.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Dina said...

I find the pictures on the internet...I still them....ooooh I'm naughty!!! ha ha

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Kala said...

I love the image - wow - vibrant colors!!! I have to admit, i thoroughly enjoyed the rain! I bike to work on the biggest rain day of the year - 6 miles of pure joy! =D

I'm gonna try and post soon - I kno, I've been a complete slack!!!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

adidas stan smith women
yeezy boost 350
jordan retro
yeezy boost
michael kors outlet
air max 90

jordan shoes
true religion jeans
michael kors handbags sale

 

Post a Comment

<< Home