Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, December 06, 2008

96 degrees in the shade....


This morning had a photo shoot on the complete other side of the island....drove in the dark for an hour to a super cool house in the North Shore. The funny part of the whole thing is that we live on a island and were doing a shoot for FALL. so here are all these cutie kids....IN SWEATSHIRTS, JACKETS, BOOTS... (sweating!!!) .as soon as each take was done....they're all taking their shoes off, jackets. soooo not used to warm clothes or anything more than a bathing suit!!! Next change was a dress...she loved that ( cooler & it twirls). Soon as it was over, clothes off, bathing suit back on.....but the zzzzzzzzzzzz's took over :)

7 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

OH, I AM SOOO JEALOUS!!! I wish it was 70 degrees in the shade! It has been SO COLD here.

Tiki is beautiful as always!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I can't say it any better than Kathy did! Tiki is always beautiful. Was the photo shoot for a magazine?

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Kala said...

I gess the photoshoot must have been in Pupukea? So u guys did not get to make it to Makaha for the Mel Pu'u contest?

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Dina said...

k-we ALWAYS want what we dont have...I WANT SNOW!!

D-this photo was takin by one of the casting people at her last contest.

Kala-photo shoot WAS at a guys house right past foodland (N.S.). Alika went to contest, while we did the Roxy stuff...he didn't advance!!! Big waves huh?!

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Candy said...

That child is just plain adorable. What a fun life she's having! Thanks for leaving me the story about the ring in the fish. That gave me great hope!!! I've still been checking in on you but haven't left comments. I think I'm back though!

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

ditto to all the coments.

 
At 3:28 AM, Blogger Kala said...

haha Yup - that's Pupukea! =P

Waves went down at Makaha, and pretty much every place else - I got there an hour after the SUPS started so I missed the first round! Too bad, I coulda taken a snap shot of him! Ibon Amatriain also came down to Makaha to watch. I was talkin to him for a bit and he told me Waimea was also kinda small - he is from Spain and one of the Invitees to the Eddie Aikau, just in case you did not know =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home