Hawaiian Girl

Monday, February 23, 2009

MISSED IT!!!


I'm a huge movie buff, and I truly enjoy watching the Oscars every year, but I missed this one. A good friend is in town and we caught up!!! It was worth the miss. Traditionally I make a nice ( usually Italian) dinner...and watch it. It was nice to hear that Heath Ledger won....its unfortunate that he missed out not only on the Oscar, but his little girl which is worth WAAAY more than a Oscar. I also didn't get a chance to see all the movies that were nominated. I think for me its more enjoyable to "know" what there talking about!!!

4 Comments:

At 4:54 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I missed it too! With all the party planning, it slipped my mind.

BTW-I am not a fan of giving parties, way out of my comfort zone. I just happened to be blessed with a party girl!

 
At 5:28 AM, Blogger Candy said...

We watched it. It was really good. I love Hugh Jackman. He did a great job. I did see Slumdog Millionaire. It was an amazing film. You should see it. They deserved every Oscar they received. I also saw Curious Case of Benjamin Button because I was so intrigued by the story. I love a good story. It was also good. But those are the only two I saw.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

glad you had a nice visit with your friend anyway.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Dina said...

kathy, your funny!! u do have a party girl. I promise you if Naomi & Tiki got together, they would both put on an AMAZING party!!

Candy, I heard Hugh did a great job, and i too wanted to see "slumdog" & "Benjamin". I guess i'll wait till video!! thanx for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home