Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, April 30, 2009

HUBBY PLUG.....


Today my hub stayed home...to SURF!! He was really bummed cuz he said the waves were small. This is his new C4 board and even though the waves were not a solid 6ft. + he still had fun!!! A Bad day (small waves) surfing is STILL better than a GREAT DAY AT WORK!! :))
The best part is he did all the laundry FIRST! nice surprise!!!
Then he took Tiki out when he was done. Not on ones this size, but HUGE for her & she killed it!!! I was sooo shocked at how good she did...i was speechless!! I kept wanting her to come in....( I, of course, was terrified at other people hitting her & falling off her board as she has to swim to it while waves are CRASHING ON TOP HER...) SHE WAS HAVING A BLAST!!! I kept saying "one more & come in....." No body listens to Mommy!!!! I PRAY HEAVILY while she's out there...TRUST ME!! I wish I had a video of her waves today. Probably good idea I didn't...you would just hear me in the background FREAKING OUT, PANICKING!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Love the picture!!! And the fact that he even THOUGHT to do the laundry before he went to play!

You KNOW no one ever listens to mommy when they're having a good time. All you CAN do is pray!

I would love to see a video of Tiki, although I have no doubt she is awesome!!!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Yes! Great picture! I cannot imagine sitting on the beach with my little girl out there slamming waves! I would have freaked out too. But I'm thinking you can definitely trust a guy who does the laundry before he plays. Yep, he's a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home