Hawaiian Girl

Monday, March 09, 2009

Just the Beginning

I caught this precious moment...I bought Alika a Ukelele for Valentines..yes NOT EVERY Hawaiian knows how to play an Ukelele!!!!! Tiki sat next to him and has NO CLUE what the words are to the song, ( if you listen to her, she's MAKING UP as though she knows the song ;) So.....with this in mind...it's a bit slow & uncomfortable, but I'll show you the finished product of when HE learns the Uke & SHE learns the words...together , they will make beautiful music TOGETHER!!!

4 Comments:

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Precious! I love the way she was holding his arm as they sang.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I think THAT is beautiful! I love the days when they "just try it" it is the start of another journey in building love and bonding.

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Beverly said...

man, that's just dang cute!!!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Kala said...

family moments are the best and to share in this experience is awesome - thanks for letting me kno the persons name - that was not the buffalo contest but rather the contest before that - mell pu'us canoe surf and SUP contest =)
The lines and life photo is from ocean side of blowhole area =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home