Hawaiian Girl

Monday, April 06, 2009

The Verdict......

She WON!!!! Oh my, i can BREATHE!!! If it wasn't for YOU ALL...Tons of thank yous to all who took the time to vote & help Tiki get in one of the FINEST CALENDERS of Hawaii!!!!! I drove to work , knowing they will be announcing 6 winners by 8:08am. I ALSO knew, i would be in a very important meeting!! Exactly at 8:08 my phone rang, at the same time my boss said I'll be back in a few. I looked...it was Alika to tell me he had heard it live!!! Mahalo to Tami, my dearest friend who TAPED the announcement to give to us!! xoxoxo
In a week or two they will be shooting for this calender that will have the kids similar to this photo!! Kim Taylor Reese is a wonderful photog, and happy to be part of it!!! I guess y'all know what your getting for xmas!!! ;) Many, many thanks!!!!

5 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger KJS said...

Congratulations!!!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Reverend Shawn said...

That's AWESOME Dina ... I'm glad I cast a vote from snowy Manitoba ... ALL of the kids were adorable - but one was extra special, and it was a privilege to be able to vote for her !!!

Congrats !!!

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

That is very exciting!!! I had not a doubt in my mind that Tiki would get in. I hope you keep us posted about the photo shoot and the progress!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Thanks BNY, Shawn very cool, every one counted...Kathy, nice that you were not soo worried. I could of used alittle of that!!

 
At 8:25 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I'm so excited for her! and you! This is amazing!! I couldn't agree with Shawn more. oh, and I want one!! Let me know how to get it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home