Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hmmmm



So, my husband wakes up one morning and says " I had a dream" Rarely does he share this information with me..so my attention is quickly fixated on him...

He says " I had a dream that for Thanksgiving I bought us tickets to New York so you can see the Macy's day Parade .."

I sat there , with my eyes wide open, mouth open. Is this a JOKE?!! he KNOWS that is a DREAM for me!!! That's MY DREAM, WHY IS HE DREAMING IT..HAHAH.

Then I say..."WOW, that IS A COOL DREAM!!" just in case he is testing me...I know that is something he has always wanted to do too... Maybe God was placing it on his heart....Either way, there isn't a year that goes by that during Fall, winter, I want to be in New York City. I've sworn to my readers, (I think every year) that its GONNA HAPPEN..

Life happens, and next thing you know...I'm posting yet AGAIN, that I would rather be in NEW YORK, during holidays!!

"Well, did we see the lighting of the Christmas tree?" another hint.

"Of course, after we went ice skating!" Good answer.

2 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Ohhh, Alika's GOOD! As much as I hope you get to go to NY, I would love for you to come to KY. We all have our dreams ;-).

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

Dreams can come true, hope yours does!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home