Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, October 01, 2009



This isn't MY picture...but IT IS what I'm making for dinner tonight!!!

HAWAIIAN FOOD!!! I loooove the food...I'm cooking Kalua Pig & cabbage, lau lau & lomi salmon (which looks very similar to salsa...but with chucks of salmon in it)..and for desert...HAUPIA SQUARES!!! ( the white square things at the bottom of the picture...its like coconut pudding but more firm) . WILL GET MAJOR BROWNIE POINTS FROM THE HUBBY!! (haha). Any way, will be enjoying the luau at the Willis'!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I would LOVE to try some! It looks interesting.... And brownie points are always good!

See, you can blog and fb too. This just last a little longer.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

Beautiful! I am looking forward to trying that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home