Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

100th POST !!!!!

Today is my 100th post. ( Try & say THAT 10 times real fast ). I can't believe I have posted that many pictures or that I actually had that many things to share. Anyway....Today Hawaii was listed as one of the States that has the longest life span!!! I feel honored, thankful, hopeful,
that I too will land on that statistic.

Tiki was back to school today...She already was absent yesterday due to the fact she caught a nasty cold. The fact that yesterday was Sept. 11th and she was home with me comforted ME that she wasn't feeling her best. ( How MEAN AM I???).

Had to pick her up @ 2:30, and by 12:00, thought I'd do some "looking" shopping. I really feel lost without her. I'm sure I can't wait to get used to this as MUCH as she does! As I'm shopping around I "watched" people.....Their faces...The way they'd pick up an item & either stare at it or bite their lip.. hmmm & hawwwing....I suddendly got a rush of the "GIGGLES". one lady holding up some VERY lacey, sexy panties...stretching them ( wider ) and all of a sudden I'm in HER MIND and I found this very funny. Have you ever had those " giggles"??? Ya know the ones where they are MOST INAPPROPRIATE!!!!! aaahhhh...then you laugh MORE, cuz you think " if they only knew that I was watching their move". okay, now it's like I'm on mushrooms ( never DID mushrooms, but EVERYBODY KNOWS THEY MAKE YOU LAUGH UNCONTROLLABLY )!! My Dear Sister is the QUEEN at starting to get the "giggles" when you SHOULDN'T. Church, funerals, a serious speech, you name it!!! I hate to admit it, but we have had some best times LAUGHING during such situations.
well, I wish my sister was with me today....but I seemed to do well all by myself! Now remember, I said I wasn't going to judge....I'm not doin well let me tell you. It IS harder than I thought!! Today proved it!!
FINALLY time to get Tiki. I walk in, she looks at me & instantly got a MAJOR BOO BOO LIP, and RAN to me as though I left her all alone in the park. THAT BROKE ME!! I wanted to say, were NOT COMING BACK!! ( I'm a reactor ) the teacher is trying to tell me about her day, with such seriousness , I'm staring at her listening to her and in ALL HER SERIOUSNESS....I bust out with a "giggle". She looks at me like " WHAT THA??" I quickly change the subject...."see you tomorrow!". oh boy.

3 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

Did you take the photo? It is beautiful.
Each day gets easier. It is so much fun to share in the wonder of thier learning new things.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Dina said...

unfortunatly I STOLE IT!!! off MSN front page....thanks for the advise!

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy tramadol india order tramadol 180 - is it illegal to purchase tramadol online

 

Post a Comment

<< Home