Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

GOLFING WITH A COUPLE OF FRIENDS.....


Not the BEST place to be for Kevin James from "King of Queens".













Kevin James, Adam Sandler discussing Don Cheadle's (far right)
last par....
















Michelle Wie laughing at her "blue" ball that she was to use today.

























Group of celebrities with the PRO Vijay!!! ( with the visor)


Okay, so I wasn't actually PLAYING GOLF with them....and they're sort of NOT REALLY MY FRIENDS....but they could be!! truth is Alika is working at the Sony Open and got me & my nephew Hakau in to watch. I've played golf, it's VERY boring if you don't do well. because I'm soooo inconstant...I don't take well to the game. I certainly cannot watch golf on t.v. ( it's as exciting as watching glue dry) but when your THERE...it's alot better. You feel for player when the ball goes in the water or sand pit..and when they WHACK it and it FLIES.....it's pretty exciting to everybody. Missed you TIGER!!

4 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

That is funny that you were THERE!
I was watching the people choice awards and Adam Sandler came on from Hawaii and of course I thought of you. The game may be boring but there is nothing like people watching!!

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Looks like you and Hakau had a great day. I envy your environment..
great weather..great natural beauty.

 
At 3:54 AM, Blogger Candy said...

We used to have a pro tournament here in Abilene. It really was fun to go out and watch. Of course it wasn't remotely as gorgeous here as it is there! Sounds like fun!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

I would have been excited to see the celebrities. I agree with you about playing or watching golf.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home