Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

ANOTHER YEAR.....

Yes, I had yet another birthday! I don't know whether to scream about it or just be very grateful that I had another year. I choose to be grateful!!!!! My husband had put together a group of us and went
ITALIAN BABY!!! ( my fave)

Our dearest friends Michael & Tami joined us...then when the bill came to Alika, waiter said it was taken care of......hmmmmmm. Thank you guys, your way too generous!!!!
My sister and her boy ( MAN) Hakau...he began football practice and the kid is 14 and wearing size 36 waist!!! and he's ALL MUSCLE!!! I can't wait for the season to begin....

Hakau, Sione, and Tiki. After went to Dave & Buster's ( a HUGE video arcade for kids and BIG KIDS!!). Now, I believe after THAT dinner, I'm a size 36...and there ain't no muscle here...so I need to fast for a week or two......hee hee...

Aloooha!

10 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a fun night last night thanks......

HaKaU....;]

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Kala said...

Hau'oli la hanau =)

Everyone is so photogenic ;)

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

It looks like you had a GREAT time, i'm glad you took pics to share with us!

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger Dina said...

thank ya'll

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

so..your little girl is beautiful because her mommy is beautiful..Happy Birthday!

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Oh Dina! Happy Birthday!!!

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Dina said...

bev, your just too nice & BRILLIANT hee hee

candy, thank you sooo much!

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

Happy Birthday Dina! (Today's mine!) It's soooo easy for women to get down about it all, but here are two thoughts I had when I woke this morning. One is, I am so much prettier and sexier than I was 20 years ago, even ten years ago, and I think that comes from finally knowing myself. In my opinion, there's NOTHING sexier than that! And my second thought was, I am so lucky just to be alive. You and I are so healthy and completely able to enjoy all the gifts we have, we are by far two of the most fortunate women on the planet! So whenever you start to feel that "Age thing," girl, drop it like a hot potato, hop on your board and celebrate! I know you do, that is obvious!

Much love from your Leo sister,

Katie
NYC

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Katie- GREAT ADVISE!

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger KJS said...

Good pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home