Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"STRAIGHT TO THE HIPS" ....as my Nana used to say!


A terrible weakness. I should be talking about the long walks, jogging (that hasn't happened for weeeeeks). but noooooo. I'm thinking of my favorite dessert! We regularly go to BIG CITY DINER ...and I like to share a dinner with my husband ( unfortunatley he never wants to share...he's too hungry). I prefer to share so I save room for the REAL reason I'm there!!!
Vanilla bean ice cream, whip cream and two brownies that are warm, with a drizzle of chocolate sauce!!! Yes, this is one of the main reasons I'm not fit. I know the cause, I know the effect....but I just cannot go tooooo long before I'm back to get one! (This , we all share). Next time your in Hawaii , visit a Big City Diner and see for yourself!!

5 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

Chocolate is the best. It's 10:30 PM and I just ate some sugar free chocolate pudding with cool whip and a class of milk. It helped my craving until I saw what you ate. I'd rather have what you had!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

That looks sooo good. Things like that are why I am so fat.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

That was my deleted comment, if you were wondering. Blogger wasn't working when I posted the first time!

I wish I had one of those right now!!! It looks delicious. Some times it is better just to give in than deny yourself. :)

 
At 5:46 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I hear ya girl. Chocolate is my downfall too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home