Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

IS IT REAL......???


I had thee coolest dream...my cousin lately has been talking about them. This morning I woke up with a smile.
I had a dream that I seeked a physic to see if they were "REAL". He gave me a small thin box. It was to contain things for me, about me. I opened it and pulled out two pictures. I THEN realized, HE does know about me. 1st picture was my brother Greg that had passed away in Aug. He was probably 18 yrs or so in the pix. all over was stickers that said " I miss you..I miss you...I miss you" I was sooo happy to see him!!! 2nd picture was of my father that passed away. both really "missing" me. I woke up sooo happy, as though I had seen them and THAT THEY CAME TO ME THROUGH THE DREAM!!! It was really cool. (of course a part of me wondered why my Mom or Grandmother never came through....but then I figured, maybe they were busy visiting someone else in their dreams last night! Maybe another time!!! I can't wait!

4 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Oh Dina! I hope you wrote that one down. I like your idea about your Mom and Grandmother visiting someone else. That is one of the coolest dreams I have ever heard.

After being sick, its sooo nice to feel good again. Sounds like you have some good karma going on.

Love hearing about your dreams :)

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I love this dream! I also love the picture. Where did you get that???

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

I love awaking to a morning filled with good memories. It is so comforting. I consider it a special gift. Those dreams are the best. Maybe this was a message that Greg and Dean are together and are happy.

Glad you are on the mend!
Love ya!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Kala said...

Dreams are amazing. Its almost as if youre there in person but then again, maybe we are when we are dreaming. That is a special moment and feeling and glad you got to experience that. =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home