Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Premonitions


Alika says to me today...."We should book a trip to Vegas"
"Beeeeecause?....."
"For two days in a row I've dreamt that I won $100 MILLION."
"exactly?"
"Yeah, I keep seeing me being interviewed and I'm holding a big CHECK that says $100 MILLION"
Never tell your wife you have this FEELING that your going win MILLIONs and then flip the remote as though he just spoke of the weather.
I get online, and he's behind me engrossed in CSI. i guess he glanced.
Laughing at me "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
" I'm looking at package deals for Vegas, whaddya THINK I'm doin?"
"We have NO MONEY!"
hmmm, gosh I've never felt soooo close to Millions than I did then. Gosh, it felt good.

4 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

It sounds like we have the same dream, only mines not real.

People say that money is not everything, but I would like to see it for myself!

Plant the seed of KENTUCKY, he could win millions here!

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

We are literal. That's funny!

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Kala said...

You already have your millions and even more - just look into the smile of Tiki and ther eyou have something priceless that can never be bought or won - just given by the blessings of God. You have a beautiful ohana =)

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Dina said...

K- I KNOW people saaay money is not everything...isn't always coming from people who DON'T HAVE $$,like you I WANT TO QUOTE IT FROM EXPERIENCE!!!

r-men are from Mars....

Kala- I know, your absolutley RIGHT!! I just needed to be reminded...(heavy sigh*) ; )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home