Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

CRAZY

I have been sooo busy. don't ask me doing WHAT! just day to day. It has been sooo cold here in Hawaii. 76 degrees, but sideways rain, wind 25 mph. I actually had to take out our comforter!!! ( it comes out once a year for no longer than 2/3 weeks). Get off work, home by 5pm, cook, go to mall or wherever we all decide to go...home, start all over.

I have not too much time to read my fellow blogs as often as usual. Just a quick note to say Hi to everyone, and will post something alot more exciting as soon as I can.

My friend from my old Title job will be visiting soon, so hopefully I can do fun things to blog. For now, stay warm...and talk to ya all soon!

4 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Candy said...

It's supposed to be 73 here on Monday and we think it's a heat wave! I love it! The wind here is staggering - 30+ mph. Just enjoy the moment, Dina, don't worry about us!

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Reverend Shawn said...

Sorry Dina ...can't feel the LEAST bit sorry for you ... it's been in the minus 30's C with a wind chill in the minus 50's C (that's -22F with a windchill of -60F)

(*insert a grandiose gesture of mock indignation here*)

TRADE YA !!??

If I was in Hawaii right now, I would be sitting outside enjoying every minute of it - even in the rain ...

Stay warm ... I'll think of you tonight when I haul on my parka and head out for my tea in the snow!!

You made me smile - something I REALLY needed - thanks !!!

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Oh, we miss you already! Keep your spirits up while the weathers nasty, at least for you it will be warm before you know it.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Kala said...

its funny for other ppl to read that we here in hawaii think its cold and I can understand their point of view - on the other hand, I hate wearing a shirt when I paddle much less a long sleeve to keep my warm so I avoid paddling when it gets too cold! Its crazy when its crazy =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home