Hawaiian Girl

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SPECIAL DAY


I chose this post for a couple of reasons. March 12, has been, and always will be a SIGNIFICANT DATE!!! Mom's b-day..and 3 of her children. 4 PEOPLE in ONE FAMILY. that's amazing!! Happy Birthday to my Mom...I have seem to take on more traits of her than I really thought I would, and I'M EXTREMELY PROUD of that. I miss you beyond words. My brother Tim, who is sooo funny, witty, handsome, and a nutshell all rolled into one. Happy birthday Tim! My only sister Teri....who is so beautiful in soo many ways, extremely SILLY/FUNNY who affectionately referred to me (in our youth )as a "jellybean of a sister", Happy Birthday SISTER :), and last but MOST DEFINITELY NOT LEAST...My Brother Greg ,,who I fought with the most, loved dearly , trying to be better at everything he did (copying IS the highest form of flattery) and spent MANY , MANY hours ( if you added it all up) tickling each other's back's as kids. Happy Birthday Greg, I know you & Mom are celebrating together! It's just NOT the same with all of us NOT together..... that's why we must enjoy life's little moments.

6 Comments:

At 1:25 AM, Blogger Kala said...

now that is nuts! how can 4 ppl have birthday on the same date? i dont even know one person that shares my birthday!!! Well, thats pretty special and a definitely special occasion!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

Happy Birthday to all!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger meandmyshadow said...

Back Home In Heaven.....



Thinking of Greg and the rest of his family on this special day.

I placed a photo on www.wunderground.com for him today named Back Home In Heaven... and it made the Approvers Choice...

WOW!

Greg is still showing me that he is still right beside me... I know that I feel him warmth and spirit within my soul all the time.

Happy Birthday wishes go out to Tim and Teri....

I know Greg is up there in heaven singing and dancing with his mother today....

Forever n' My Heart

Darla

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Thanks all, Hi Darla, I'm sure this must of been hard. I saw the picture you posted, it was beautiful. I like what you wrote too. Thanks for keeping him alive.
Dina

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Candy said...

That really is incredible. Although I'm a couple days late I'm thinking of you and your family today.

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Happy Belated Birthday Wishes! I think it is truely amazing to have two family members share a birthday, but FOUR, thats really something special!

I think you have a great family and I am happy to be part of it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home