Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

" I SEE HIM...."


This is our Pastor..Pastor Wayne Cordeiro. He is soo GOOOD. He really draws you in....with humour, parables, his own experience. I have to say, that I am drivin by HUMOUR. For everything. My friends, My Husband, my Pastor. Laughter keeps me coming back!!
For along time we haven't gone to church because Tiki was having a hard time leaving her alone @ the school. On a "local" channel it would show the service.from the week before. That was how we got to church, watching it on TV. Last week Alika & I was watching Pastor Wayne on TV when Tiki walked in the room.
Her eyes got as BIG AS SAUCERS.....and she made a LOUD gasp ..."..MOM....LOOK!!! IT'S GOD!"

3 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I think that is great, the association of the two! She's a smart girl.

Like you, humor is what I live for.

Our priest uses acranims ti get our attention. He has a bag with goodies that he has associated with the sermon. It's pretty cool.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Candy said...

She is hilarious and I'm sure she was flat out serious. Max did that once at church when he was about 4. We'd given him a quarter to put in the offering plate telling him he would be giving it to Jesus. When the usher handed us the plate Max said really loudly, "Is that Jesus?" We all laughed our you-know-whats off. It's a great memory.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

He is such a gifted pastor. I think it's cool that I got to hear him in Orlando in January!!!! I've even quoted him a couple of times since then. He's that good that his message stays with you. I can't imagine getting to hear him as often as you do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home