Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Hold my HAND!!!!


Tenaya (L) is 6 and was trying to be a supportive friend for Tiki to catch waves...ya know, surf next to her...until Tiki starts saying "hold hands!!! hold hands!" you can see in Tenaya's face, she was not expecting to do THIS!!
Almost there......
YEAH!!! Finally when the wave was over...they connected. Now, we have us a new game....everyday they do this and starting to jump onto each others boards.
I would never be brave to do this...they teach me to let go of fear!

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love it! She is so brave. And what a great way to look at life.

I love the guys in the background!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Holy cow that is amazing!!!

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Kala said...

lol OMG - this is an AWESOME shot! ;)

I cant imagine how good they are going to be when they grow up!!!!!
They are so good already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home