Hawaiian Girl

Friday, June 13, 2008

Ohhhh Dear....




It's one of those days!! The worst part is always that you can't pinpoint it....the next thing you know, your trying to pinpoint it and come up with everything wrong in your world....then you feel WORSE!!! My favorite saying , short & sweetPAS.."THIS TOO SHALL PASS "and it will.On the positive note....I passed my ParaPro Test so that I can work in the schools ( your supposed to have a BA or AA OR you can take this test) I bought the study guide 4 months ago. Picked it up 2 times...and by GRACE OF GOD ...PASSED. There is Algebra & Geometry (none of which I even took in High school- it wasn't required like it is now) just things that I have NOT DONE IN..UM...well, I won't give that large number away..but believe ME , IT'S LARGE!! I studied the night before for 2 hours (and 24 interruptions from baby girl). Today made resume, and dropped them off, but everyone was like "yeah, just put it over there..." PUT IT OVER THERE??!!! Do they realize how long it took me to DO this resume AND HOW HARD THE TEST WAS???!!! Can't they give me 2 minutes to talk to them??? I guess that started my day. Anyway,I refuse to feel sorry for myself ( for TOO long). I hope for anyone going through the valleys just say to yourself "THIS TOO SHALL PASS"....and it will. :)

4 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Congratulations, Dina! I don't think I could have passed just by looking at it twice!!

I'm sorry you are feeling down. You have had A LOT going on lately, it's OK to feel that way. Just remember that you are cared for deeply and you always have your family (all of us)!

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger Vonnie said...

I'll add my congrats. You have a great attitude and you are absolutely right to say "This too shall pass"

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I'm in "this too shall pass" mode, too. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog. It means a lot to me. My brother died friday. It's sad but God is so good. I know you know exactly what I mean.

 
At 3:05 AM, Blogger Dianne said...

I'll add my congrats too! And send my love too! Kathy said it Just Right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home