Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

OFF I GO...........



Well Tiki begins Jr. Kindergarten in a couple of weeks. I even got hired at the same school!!! This will be my first time working for this school and it is rated one of the top public schools in all the islands. With the price of gas going up were in the works of purchasing a new bike so we can bike to school . Its not far , but exercise for me and it will be nice for both of us. They originally wanted me to work with one of the kids that would be in her class and I said "oh, that is not going to work well!!" they agreed. She would be taking too much of my attention and getting jealous that someone else has it...GOD FORBID!!

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger Annalisa said...

How exciting. I am sure she is going to do great and you will to.

Also, I tagged you in my blog.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Yea, yea, yea! I am very excited for you. Hopefully you will be able to stay at the same school every year. Have fun and enjoy your time. (We would love to hear all about it!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home