Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween by day,...& night

This is her classmate. He name is Kyan and I wanna adopt him...he is soooo cute!! He has a raspy voice & always says..." I love P.E." ( I'm his p.e. teacher) and when I ask him "why, whats your favorite activity we do..?" He gets quite and re-thinks what & how to say what he means.....Then he always says "I LOVE YOU!!!" awww my heart!!
Tiki was a kitty cat at school.


With her friend Cameron. It was very hot for her during the parade. Poor kitty, kitty :) !!
BY NIGHT......HAD TO BE "DOROTHY"!!!!




















Our friends just got this dog...how appropriate!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

She is adorable! Love the kitty costume. Dorothy is just precious with the dog, what a perfect picture!!

Love the story about Kyan, a real heartbreaker.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Annalisa said...

OMG she is so adorable. I love the Dorthy costume.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Kathy said it all! Tiki is beautiful. Dorothy is perfect!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Kala said...

What a fun story to share - I think we know why Kyan like P.E. so much! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home