Hawaiian Girl

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Her contest on the North Shore!!!

Kissing cousins for "good luck"
Mom finally in a photo with her girl!!! ( Notice I'm hiding really well :)


This was one of the signals to us...My eyes are REALLY bad...it's suppose to be # 1, but it kinda looks like a double "birdie" , cant tell ha ha

The waves were perfect for her. I had thee worst sore stomach while she was out....as soon as it was over, it was quite a relief. Alika was out there to Push her on the wave, but she caught this one herself !!!!

I know, all the pix look the same!!! but I just had to show you. I will post the video of her "surprise " trick...







6 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Annalisa said...

She is so adorable and brave. I think you have a very special little girl.

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

These are GREAT! I think you have a star on your hands.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

Great photos and I LOVE the video! And Dina, may I PLEASE have your BODY!? (You know what I mean!) You are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Thanks guys....Katie, YOUR FUNNY. YOU took your "nice to people" pill today, didn't you???!!!! xxoo

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

NO I did NOT take a pill! You and I are the same age--I am hot and you are WAY HOTTER! I'd leave New York and go live on a PIG FARM to have a body like yours!

Sorry, I'm just JEALOUS! (In a good way, of course!)

LOVE,

Katie

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Kala said...

One thing nice about overcast days is not too many ppl at the beach!Imagine how good she will be when she gets older! She has such good balance now!
Nice leg =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home