Hawaiian Girl

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Best time with the girlz



This is from Last weekend!!! My friend Ashley, had a birthday and we got a room at the Marriott , and had a very fun sleepover.. started of at Sansei sushi ( after hours of having pupus & drinks in the room) and the sushi there is fantastic!!! After stirring up some noise over there, we headed off to Tiki's grill.

These are the girls that go stand up surfing with me. We actually have a "thing" going on, that I mentioned and now is being put together!!! South shore girls against North shore girls.....you should see the North shore girls!!! they are all 6 ft. and STACKED with muscles....Thank God , it is all for fun!! I will post those after our get togethers!

3 Comments:

At 3:43 AM, Blogger Kala said...

SUP! Bikini pose please - ok, jus playin, but that is really cool and sexy. Awesome u all stayin in shape while doin somethin fun!

 
At 4:06 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

I love it Dina. You all look great and I think it is great that you are doing the compition, enjoying each other and really getting life!

I can't wait to see the pics!!Go South Shore!!!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Dina said...

Kathy, it is funny that you say we all look great...I didn't want to post this pix cuz I look very round!( it is what it is!) so thank you!!

Kala-bikini pose will never happen!!! You don't see many pix of ME on this blog for a reason!! but on the upside, I am in better shape because of this stand up surfing then I would be if I DIDN'T!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home