Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, December 21, 2008

4 DAYS LEFT...........


With shopping still being done, and baking or should I say ATTEMPTS at baking were done....I'M DONE!!! sooo DONE. I heard the latest and creative ( yet not so fun for the recipient) gift to give is Donations. Someone I know gave out cards & inside said something to the effect of "A donation has been made to the OCEAN MINDED company in your name as a gift".....ok, so the wording is way off, but hopefully YOUR smart enough to understand what I'm saying!!! :)) so, if you get one of those gifts....enjoy it...i guess. Me, I much rather have nothing....my gift is the friendships that i have, and maybe share a couple glasses of vino with them!! TIME IS A GIFT. wrap THAT UP baby!!!

5 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I think the gift of sharing our lives with our blogs is a special one. I can't begin to tell you how much I have enjoyed reading and writing on the blogs. Thank you for introducing me to it.

 
At 5:11 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

Yes, our time is definitely a gift. Like Mom, I'm glad you introduces us to the blog and your life. THAT has been a gift!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Hey I'm glad too that we all can communicate this way....we would NOT no anything about each other, well I WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING...you guys already know each other...::))))

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful post the other day about your dad. This one was interesting too.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family from me and Patty.

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Dina said...

A.L. - Thank You!! Merry Christmas to you folks too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home