Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Two shaka UP !!



I'm usually in bed by 9pm. It was Saturday nite and man i felt like being a rebel !!! I was going to stay up ALL night and watch t.v. until 4am!! It has been raining for 3 days, after hours and hours of shopping, dodging the rain, playing in the rain, I got cozy and was determined to watch something romantic....

I turn the channel to see "Legends of the fall". Was I in the mood for it?? I've seen it...but there is something DIFFERENT here. MY HUSBAND WASN'T CONTROLLING the REMOTE!! IT WAS MY DECISION to watch this "cowboy" movie. If my hubby had turned it on, I probably ( just being honest here)_ would of rolled my eyes and made a comment something to the tone of "Isn't "YOU'VE GOT MAIL" or "SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE" ON???!!! But, I made the decision. (Believe me, Brad Pitts, long , golden hair and baby face with pouty lips ...had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT)....alright, I'm on a truth role...IT DID. I'm NOT a Brad Pitt fan, but he looks and ACTS really good in this film. It had romance, war, family issues and just was FABULOUS. So girls , if your like me and don't "think" you can get into this film....(just by the look of it) WATCH IT....IT'S A GOOD MOVIE. and there is beauty in the film location, and beauty in all the actors!!!! Have fun!!

5 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

You go girl! This is one of my favorite movies.

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

A perfect way to beat the rainy day blues!

 
At 8:49 PM, Blogger Kala said...

wow 9 AM is when my day starts! I usually get to bed at about 3 am get up at 7 am or 6 or when evers and play all day and all nite - well I also work hard so I gotta play hard as well. I love sleepless in seattle and You've got mail - so cute - anywayz - you guys have the coolest surfin family online hahaha

Oh, I decided what im gonna post - i think it will be a shot of Ikaika Kalama - dude is supa awesome! Once I get home and get my act together I'll do it =)

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Kala said...

oops, meant 9 PM =P

 
At 12:25 AM, Blogger KJS said...

Oh! This is an ALL-TIME favorite of mine! If I ever have a son, I plan to name him Tristan!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home