Hawaiian Girl

Monday, November 17, 2008

Awwww.........



Have I told you my neice Tianna is having a baby?!?! YES , SHE IS!! I wanted her to wait and NOT find out the gender, but she couldn't .....BUT maybe I'll keep it a surprise to ya'll. My sista's gonna be a granny. LOL. Ya know when your a "young" grandma, the LAST thing ya want to be called..is....GRANDMA.

My Mom felt the same way...she wanted Personality in her granny name. They lived in Palm Springs, and about that time Zsa Zsa Gabor had been all over the news that she slapped a cop in the face. so she decided ZSA ZSA. My sister has other ideas...

Anyone have hip names that they call their grandmas??!!

Tianna is a beautiful girl and will be a terrific Mom....however, for ALL the times she gave Tiki Candy, doughnuts, and all those other things that keep kids WIRED AND BOUNCING OFF THE WALL.....revenge is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

7 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Congratulations, Great Aunt! I can't believe your going to hold out on us the gender. You need to think about that!

We have a Meme, a Mamaw, and a Nanny. I think my favorite is one of my friend's mother in law. They call her GrandHi, short for Grandmother High Princess.

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Dina said...

thats cute!!

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think you just have to go with "Nana"! Just kidding!! It is impossible that Teri is old enough to be a Grandma since I still feel like we were jus in 7th grade together yesterday.
How exciting to have a baby coming!

Thanks for blogging Dina! My kids and I love to check in and see what's up in HI.

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Dina said...

Hi Cheryl!!!

yep, Teri , the BIG G!!! I don't know half the people that see this blog...I didn't know you look, thats awesome!!!! Thats what it's for...people that haven't seen us in a loooong time and meeting new peeps!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Dina said...

P.s. "Nana" THATS FUNNY!!

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Kala said...

ahhh nice ;)

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

Wonderful! There is nothing like it! Being a grandmother/great-greatmother. It just keeps getting sweeter! Marcia was Gran,I wanted to be Grammy but now I wish I was Grandmother. That is what we called our grandmothers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home