Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, November 16, 2008

That time again............


Other night it was raining, cozy, and Alika had a CPR class. Me & my baby HAD to watch "Polar Express" and we got all excited about Christmas. Here in Hawaii, we don't get snow, it gets cooler...but not much indication that Christmas is near, other than walking through Costco & seeing all the decorations. So we treat ourselves to movies to inspire the fact that it is that time!! At least until "Rudolph the red nosed reindeer" comes on t.v. :)

4 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Movies like that always get me in the spirit. It seems like the years are going by so fast we would almost miss them if we don't take the time to enjoy the little things.

I always enjoy watching the Santa Clause movies with Tim Allen.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger Frankie said...

that was a cute movie, so nice to see you and Tiki having fun together

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I really liked that movie too!

I am going to try to start decorating for Christmas early this year.

I think the cold weather is getting me in the mood. It was 38degrees this morning. brrrrrrr

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger Kala said...

Its good that Alika is learning CPR - I once accidentally walked into the room when Santa was doing his thang - you know, leaving those gifts under the tree, and I nearly gave him a heart attack - so yea, if your daughter is reading this, make sure she does not scare Santa or Daddy will hafta perform his CPRz! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home