Hawaiian Girl

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Todays Horoscope


Your horoscope for May 2, 2009
This could prove to be a very gratifying day. Recent successes, which you may have had with regard to business, might just now be making a positive difference in your financial situation. This is apt to boost your mood quite a bit and you're likely to be feeling especially optimistic and enthusiastic about your future. You could lapse into some very pleasant daydreams about the possibilities, but don't get carried away! Try to remain practical!
I'm a Leo...we have dreams!!! I can sure paint a pretty picture even though my "reality" in no where near my picture. I do not take these things (horoscopes) tooo seriously....UNLESS OF COURSE they look like today's for me..then I BELIEVE!!!! what a dork huh?!!!