Hawaiian Girl

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Im Trippin..........



Before we head out to NYC, we are taking a family trip to Cali!!! Can't wait to see my Brother, nephews & nieces....FAMILY...My very best est friend is excited too...

Laker Games, Ellen show, Amusement parks, reunions...I'm sooo happy!!! I think staying on a island TOO LONG, ...well is not good...that's why the saying goes "A ROLLING stone gathers NO MOSS". GOOD to keep moving from time to time!!! Milla, u better meet up with us!!!

3 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Candy said...

So, you're really going??? How fun! I am so excited for you! I can't wait for pictures and stories to come.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Kathy said...

That sounds WONDERFUL!!!

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

I am so happy for you!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home