Hawaiian Girl

Friday, November 24, 2006

Dreams DO come TRUE!!!


Ok, here's the deal.....a BILLIONARE here in Hawaii owns something like 22 homes similar (or BIGGER) to the one posted. It is in a VERY wealthy neighborhood ( comparable to BEVERLY HILLS). He has made a public announcement....he wants to rent his houses out to Native Hawaiians!!! He feels the neighborhood has pushed out the ethnicity that once flourished the islands. He wants to rent out HIS 22 homes for $150.00 to $200.00 a MONTH!!! Yes, You read that RIGHT!! Crazy yeah?! Well, I'm ALL ABOUT CRAZINESS!!! YEP, I'M APPLYING!! I'm not certain if because I'm Caucasian that it "ruins" it, we'll soon find out. He wants hard working people ( not slackers).....that's my husband!!! If it sounds to good to be true, I agree.....Oh yeah, he wants the people to throw Luau's, entertain, get to know the community....RIGHT UP OUR ALLEY!!!!
I'll keep you posted.....he wants a Luau....all my friends (bloggers included)....pack your bags....you'll get the BEST LUAU you've ever been to!!!

Aloha!

7 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Brooke said...

I'LL BE PRAYING YOU GUYS GET SELECTED. I WANT TO COME VISIT WHEN YOU GET MOVED IN...LOVE YA, BROOKE

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Dina said...

YOU BET!!!! THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS!!

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Vonnie said...

Hope this works out for you. We'll definitely be there!

 
At 11:54 PM, Blogger Dianne said...

We are praying for you. Our bags are packed. Sign us up.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Katie Bowen said...

Didn't I tell you? I'M a native Hawaiian!

(But I'm also a slacker so I guess I'm out.)

Very cool, good luck sister.

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Dina said...

thanks you guys!!! I know you all want to come by the pool and sip Blue Hawaiians by day & Pina Coladas by night!!! hee hee hee

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Candy said...

oh man! I'm in! That place is beautiful! If all else failes just send him a picture of Tiki! Noone in his right mind could say no to that face. Prayers!! Of course, with all that beach nearby who needs a backyard?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home